Table of Contents
Banglalink SIM all USSD Codes
(Bengali: previously Orascom Telecom Bangladesh Ltd.) is a telecommunication service provider in Bangladesh. It’s the third-largest cellular service provider in Bangladesh. It is fully owned by Telecom Ventures Ltd. (previously Orascom Telecom Ventures Ltd.) of Malta, which is a 100% owned subsidiary of Global Telecom Holding, which is, in turn, a subsidiary of the Dutch holding company VEON.
Banglalink attained 1 million subscribers by December 2005 and 3 million subscribers by October 2006. In less than two years, by December 2007, Banglalink overtook Aktel (Now Robi) to become the second-largest operator in Bangladesh with more than 7.1 million customers.
Banglalink had 1.03 a million connections until December 2005. The number of Banglalink users increased by 257 percent and stood at 3.64 million at the end of 2006, making it the fastest-growing operator in the world of that year.In August 2006, Banglalink became the first company to provide free incoming calls from BTTB for both postpaid and prepaid connections. On 20 August 2008, Banglalink got past the landmark of a 10 million subscriber base.
Banglalink SIM Number Check
If you do not remember your mobile number, many times you have to face the problem. Think you will recharge the balance on your mobile number and share the mobile number with other friends. Then you need to know your mobile number. If you do not know how to give a mobile number between balance and friends?
You will need to dial a USSD code to check the BL number. When you dial this code, you can check your number. First you go to your mobile dialing option. And to check the Banglalink number, dial *511#. After that you will see your mobile number.
Banglalink All USSD Code
|BL Number check||*511#|
|Mobile Balance check||*124#|
|Internet Balance check, dial||*5000*500# or *124*3#|
|SMS Pack Check||*121*100#|
|Banglalink Customer Care Number||121|
Banglalink Emergency Balance Code
Ran out of balance? Enjoy a minimum credit advance and communicate during urgent times even with a zero balance! You can get a maximum emergency main balance of up to Tk. 200 by dialing *121*5# based on your usage.
Banglalink Emergency Balance Check
Check the loan eligibility/loan balance/status details dial *121*5# & *121*1#
Banglalink Emergency MB Code
The internet will go on, whether you have balance or not! Just dial *121*5# for emergency internet.
Banglalink Emergency MB Check
To check ‘Emergency Internet’ status, please dial *121*5#
Banglalink SIM Replacement
Replace your SIM with the Banglalink 4G SIM and enjoy the fastest 4G internet in Bangladesh.
Replace your 3G SIM with 4G and enjoy 8GB-7Days internet for free! Check your eligibility for free replacement now! Dial *5000*40#
SIM Replacement Information:
- NID Information will be required.
- The owner’s fingerprint must match.
- The SIM replacement cost is TK 250.
- SIM can be replaced from nearby Banglalink Centre, Banglalink Service Point & SIM selling point.
SIM Replacement Details:
- Customers can replace their 3G SIM with a 4G USIM for free (Applicable for eligible customers only. Please check eligibility)
- Upon replacement, customers need to dial *5000*123# within (T+29) 30 days to enjoy free 8GB (4GB + 4GB_4G) FASTEST internet bonus, valid for 7 days
- To check your free replacement offer eligibility, you need to type “Free4G” and send an SMS to 2500
- To check your free replacement eligibility, you can also dial *5000*40#
- Paid replacement customers will be eligible for an 8GB_4G FASTEST internet bonus, valid for 7 days. Upon replacement customer needs to dial *5000*456# within (T+29) 30 days to enjoy free 8GB_4G FASTEST internet bonus, valid for 7 days
Banglalink Internet Activation Code
- To buy internet cubase 7 crack funzionante pack of Banglalink simply dial: *5000#
- To stop Banglalink internet package just dial: *5000*566# then reply with 2 to turn off auto-renewal) Or type: “renew off vol” and send it to 5000
- To check remaining MB balance, dial: *5000*500#
- To deactivate any internet package dial: *5000*536#
Banglalink SIM Number Check
- To check/ show Banglalink own sim number usually dial this code: *511#
Activate BL Call Waiting Service By Dialing Code
- To active Banglalink call Waiting Service just dial: *43#
- To cancel/deactivate Banglalink call waiting service just dial: #43#
Call Divert Start Code
- To start call divert on Banglalink sim just dial: *21*TargetNumber#
- To start all call divert just dial: *21*770# (Call divert without number)
Call Divert Cancel Code
- To stop all call divert just dial #21#
- To stop call divert on Banglalink sim need to dial: #21#
Request for Internet Settings
- To request for internet settings just type: ALL and sent it to 3343
Banglalink Promotional Sms Off
To stop/prevent Banglalink offer/promotional SMS Go to the message option then Type> OFF and send it to 6121 (Free)
Banglalink Miss Call Alert Code
- On miss call alert service go to the message option then type: START and send it to 622
Banglalink Miss Call Alert Off Code
- To Off, miss call alert service go to the message option then type: STOP and send it to 622
Banglalink All Balance Check Codes
- To check Banglalink Main account balance just dial: *124#
- To check bonus/ minute merely dial this code: *124*2#
- Check SMS remaining dial code: *124*2#
- To check Banglalink MB just dial: *5000*500#
- To check Banglalink bonus MB just dial: *124*5#
Banglalink Customer Care Number
- Banglalink customer care number, 121 (only for Banglalink customers)
- Banglalink customer care number, 01911304121 (from another sim network)
- Banglalink Complain number, 158 (Toll-free) All Banglalink prepaid and postpaid customers can complain.
- The promotional number for all Banglalink prepaid and postpaid customers. All promotional information is available here 1215 (Toll-Free)
Banglalink USSD Code
|02||Show SIM Number||*511#|
|07||Data (MB) Check||*124*5#, *222*3#|
|08||Call Me Back||*126*Number#|
|09||Net Setting Request||Type ALL & Sent to 3343|
|10||Miss Call Alert (On)||Type START & Send to 622|
|11||Miss Call Alert (Off)||Type STOP & Send to 622|
|12||On miss call alert service go to the message option then type||START and send it to 622|
|13||To Off, miss call alert service go to the message option then type||STOP and send it to 622|
|14||To request for internet settings just type||ALL and sent it to 3343|
|15||To enjoy Banglalink emergency internet balance dial||*875# 12 MB @ Tk 5 (validity 2 days)|
|16||To start call divert on Banglalink sim just dial||*21*TargetNumber#|
|17||To stop call divert on Banglalink sim need to dial||#21#|
|18||To start all call divert just dial||*21*770# (Call divert without number)|
|19||To stop all call divert just dial||#21#|
|20||To know Banglalink emergency internet balance dial||*124*500#|
|21||To deactivate any internet package dial||*5000*536#|
|22||To know emergency internet status please dial||*875*0#|
|23||To buy internet pack of Banglalink simply dial||*5000#|
|24||To stop Banglalink internet package just dial||*5000*566#|
|25||To check remaining MB balance, dial||*5000*500#|
|26||To enjoy Banglalink emergency internet balance dial||*875# 12 MB @ Tk 5 (validity 2 days)|
|27||To know Banglalink emergency internet balance dial||*124*500#|
|28||To know emergency internet status please dial||*875*0#|
|29||Banglalink Customer Care Number||121|
Banglalink is a strong network service company in Bangladesh. They are providing network services in all parts of Bangladesh. If you want to get internet offer / minute offer / SMS offer at cheap price, then come back to Banglalink SIM.